21. As a girl， you should build ______ healthy lifestyle and don’t need to dream of ______ A4 waist （腰）.
A. a; the B. the; 不填 C. a; an D. a; a
22. -- I don’t like my mother’s dishes.
-- Come on. can cook better， I think. At least， they are to my taste.
A. Anybody B. Everybody C. Somebody D. Nobody
23. --Do you remember fishing here before？
- Yes. There a lot of fish in the river then.
A. was B. is C. are D. were
24. ______ exciting news report！ Our class came first in the football match.
A. What an B. What a C. What D. How
25. -- You look unhappy. What’s the matter？
-- I ______ down a hole but no one helped me out. I ______ hurt.
A. fell; fell B. felt; felt C. fell; felt D. felt; fell
26. How great and wonderful the music ！ It Beethoven’s.
A. sounds like; sounds B. is sounding; sounds
C. sounds; sounds like D. is sounding; sounds like
27. -- everything ready now？
--Yes， but I don’t know to do next.
A. Does; what B. Is; what C. Does; how D. Is; how
28.The United States uses _____________energy as the whole of Europe.
A. as twice B. twice much C. twice much as D. twice as much
29. There’s a path the hills. Just go it and you’ll find the house at the end of it.
A. between; along B. through; across C. between; across D. among; along
30. The oranges in her garden are .
A. enough sweet to eat B. sweet enough to eat
C. enough sweet to eat them D. sweet enough to eat them
31. People often think the grass is always greener on side of the fence（篱笆）.
A. another B. other C. the other D. others
32. -- are you going to fly to London？
-- In two months’ time.
A. How soon B. How long C. How often D. What time
33. I found interesting to know more about animals.
A. it B. it’s C. that D. that it
34. —Could I smoke here？
—Sorry， I’m afraid you . Look at the sign “No smoking”！
A. couldn’t B. needn’t C. can’t D. won’t
35. -- ______________________？
-- The students and teachers. They are really very nice.
A. What is your school like B. How do you find your school
C. What do you like about your school D. How do you like about your school
It happened many years ago， and I was in high school then. As a student from a 36
family， I had to work on weekends to make some more money. My family was too poor to give me enough money. But one day after work I 37 my wallet.
My old car 38 gas（汽油） in the back. I paid for the gas and then put my wallet on the bumper（保险杠）， and drove off. About ten minutes later， my phone rang and an old man asked me 39 I lost my wallet. I checked the 40 of my jacket and found that I really lost it. He asked me to tell him how much money was in it， and I told him. He then told me where to 41 my wallet.
As I drove into his driveway， I 42 that his car was for the disabled（残疾的）. I was thinking that this man couldn’t 43 get out of car and get my wallet off the street. He had to pull over（把车开到路边）， 44 in his wheelchair（轮椅）， lower the lift， and then pick it up， I was 45 .
I knocked on the 46 and he told me to come in. I thanked him again and again for
47 my wallet. But I didn’t want to make him angry by giving him 48 . I really felt like giving something. So I asked him if there was anything I could do to repay（报答） his 49 ， and he said， “Just pass it on.” I really wanted to 50 him， so I truly said I would.
启达教育 Copyright © 2016- .All Rights Reserved